Saturday, June 20, 2009

My last Mac Post for now


Sherrod and Sarah Martin said...

Traitor. From Sherrod. The VERIZON employee. BAHHHH.

Sherrod and Sarah Martin said...

I second that. From Sarah. The other VERIZON employee.



This subject has gone on long enough... But my cousins left some amusing comments that inspired a new post

...Cadi (my wife) is less than happy about leaving what she referred to as "Eden" (Verizon's...fairly trouble free network with up to par customer service in most cases).

She said that because I switched over to "Apple" that I have voided our contract with "Eden" and now we both must leave.

She's upset about this for now...But it will all work out in the end.

(thanks for that perspective Cadi!)
-JD

4 comments:

  1. JD, Dont stress. We will still get our paychecks here in Eden without ya. We will be excitededly awaiting your return from the dark side. So will your 80 million friends and family. JK I hope you really enjoy the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great analogy! Some things are just meant to happen. Here's to hoping it all works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your not fooling anyone...this is just a way to make you feel popular. Last night, I had to add you to my Family circle since you're out of network. Everyone else is going to have to do the same. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am honored. I hope I got the first position available!

    ReplyDelete