Friday, April 24, 2009

ADDraw?

I will attempt to update this space with any clever images, tag lines, videos, etc... Anything that intrigues me...Or I think will interest other people.
This collection of images will consist of items either created or captured by me... Or ones I have captured here on my internet machine.



A.D.D. Raw:
The purpose of this blog, is only to serve as an outlet for me to release creative thoughts, sketches and ideas. You should keep in mind while viewing that there will be chaos ahead. The subject matter will likely shift and randomize...while at other times... some consistency might be witnessed. This lack of focus I will attribute to a disorder known as Attention Deficit Dissor.... Hey look, a squirrel!


My friends have deemed my thougths, 'mildly entertaining' at times. So it is my hope, that this effort brings a smile to someone's face.

8 comments:

  1. I am very much looking forward to this, Mr. Hot Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cadi took the word right out of my mouth, minus the hot stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we request that the randomness include MORE CARTOONS! I can't wait to inform Matt Sands...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wellllllllllll, you never manage to amaze me! got my first giggle this morning...great, looking forward to more!! you mamainlaw

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously. i can't wait. more cartoons would be totally freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lemming I might be..but to drown .. no way. I once was a lifeguard, ya know. Excited about ADDRAW! Let the laughter begin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog has pulled me from my deep dark well of depression - please remember my life now lies in the balance based on your wittiness...but no pressure....love ya Jade - P.S. I didnt see anything onhere about pineapple and rice!! jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. ToInfirmityAndBeyondRepairApril 27, 2009 at 7:04 PM

    Are blogs contagious, can they kill you? Are they airborn and if they hit you does it hurt? Do they have a vaccination available yet. Are we aloud to call them BLOGs or is there a more PC "hyphenated American" term?
    - They who should remain nameless

    ReplyDelete