Monday, June 8, 2009

06/2009 Weekend Project

It was our family reunion this weekend. We went to my grandparent's cabin and once I get with my uncles and brothers...its on.
We built 2 treehouses to pass the time. This is our first afternoon's work. Pictures of the finished product coming soon.
This was shot from a bad angle, but it's the only place that I could keep sawdust out of my equipment. I started a few minutes late, so the foundation had already been laid. The video shows very little of the construction process in detail unfortunately (which is unlike my other 'construction videos'.) But it's still fun to watch.

3 comments:

  1. of course...you couldn't just sit on the porch and listen to the birds to pass the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys NEVER stop! Really man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe we have new treehouses. Thank you for all you did to make them possible.
    - Aunt Tammy

    ReplyDelete