Thursday, August 27, 2009

Saturday Project

My Dad just sent me this...

If anyone can donate the following to my cause, I am going to try to replicate this setup.

-a 400 ft slip and slide.
-a freestyle dirtbike ramp.
-a kiddie pool... must be at least 24" deep.
-a large piece of land, that has a valley in the middle of it...preferably covered with grass.

-Oh and a helmet.

I'm going to use a speedo instead of a wetsuit like this guy uses. I think it would be funnier if the camera man at the bottom of the valley could get a shot of my water slide wedgie as soar through the air!

4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding! I would guess the chances of that going wrong were greater than of them going right. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Oh ya, I don't have any of those things...sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys will be boys! It never stops, Te stupidiy of some people....for te pure joy of feeling cool and being able to say hey remember that time when I... Silly Silly Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCARY. and I don't mean the launch. :0)hahaha!

    ReplyDelete