Monday, August 10, 2009

Game: Name that debris



So this local Mexican Food Franchise has some of the most authentic food around. It has been a staple in my diet since High School. My wife on the other hand... decides not to endulge herself in this taste of culture.

My brother and his wife came over the other day, beaming because their tummy's were full of this resturant's famous Chimichanga's.

My wife caved and brought us home dinner the other night. ...Much to my dismay, she was the lucky recipient of the hidden prize. She bit into this little gem while devouring the goodness she's never known.

She promptly called the store and spoke with the manager about a refund, the manager agreed to refunding her $6.

I think it's fair to say we won't be so fortunate to be able to enjoy the goodness that lurks within those gigantic tortilla's anymore. My wife is not lovin it.

Any guess on what this might be?
It's metal... My guess is the cow got tangled up in some chickenwire, and they just thew it in the mix.

Either that or some sort of tiny scultpure by a rare artist...My wife should feel so honored that she discovered it... I can't seem to convince her how lucky she is though.


5 comments:

  1. It was in the first bite of the chimi, thankfully. I was able to spit out the one and only bite I had of the chimi. Good bye Filiberto's...we will no longer be compadres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that is why I would NEVER let Filibertos pass my lips! EVER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is just disgusting. Luckily I just had a burnt taco that I was unable to forgive them for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If y'all would move to Texas you would have more appreiciation for Filberto's. Our local Mexican restaurant doesn't even serve guacamole

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just not right. No wonder I don't eat there, but Todd loves it, swears by it. I say good thing he eats lunch there so I don't have to know about it!

    ReplyDelete