Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big Brothers

I am the oldest boy in my family... I never had a older brother. Sometimes, I wish I did. I just know we would do all the fun stuff... He'd be so much fun.

He'd probably take me for ice cream.


He'd probably take me fishing.


He'd probably take me for rides in his car.


He'd probably pick me up and carry me around...

It would really be fun to be the little brother...



But no matter how fun that would be... it's much more fun being the big brother.

3 comments:

  1. I could see that happening....if Fuz was around!! That looks like one of his ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had two older brothers and one younger one..and have serious mental issues about being tormented. I don't care what anyone says..tickling is a form of torture!!

    ReplyDelete