Thursday, July 9, 2009

Backache



I've been having more back pain than usual lately, and my schedule doesn't allow for as frequent trips to the chiropractor as I would like.
I'm leaning toward purchasing an inversion table...







I thing that a device like that would straighten out my CKH disorder (Chronic Keyboard-Hunchback) pretty well.





These are some other home equipment options I am considering, If anyone has experience with any of these products, please leave a review in the comments to help with my decision making:

(I am pretty sure my mother-in-law has purchased every one of these through QVC at some point, so I am most excited to hear her opinion)





5 comments:

  1. oh my, most of those look like torture chambers...I just enjoy a few kids' feet trampling up and down the back, usually does the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all but the one where you have to actually pull the cables...yikes too much exertion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have an inversion table if you would like to barrow it, I wouldnt purchase one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Becky, Aaron talked me out of it today. He is pretty sure his brother that is the chiropractor can straighten me out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool.. I know his brother can straighten you out too, I go with all my kids 1x a week and its great, can totally tell a difference.

    ReplyDelete