Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Silly Project

An old client of mine, emailed me last night and asked for some pictures of a project I did for him a couple of years ago. It got me reminiscing. I can't believe it has already been 2 years since I did this project. I had some help on this one... I think I recruited half of my followers, all of my brothers, my neighbor and good friend Bart, and others. I think Matt Sands even scuffed his fresh manicure to help me with this 3 month- 24 hours a day project. But it came out pretty good.

The assignment was to make a portable backdrop for the APS Clown Troupe Character, Ben Franklown. The set needed to be portable enough to be packed up and moved from school to school to teach about energy conservation.

Here is the set all packed up:

5 comments:

  1. You forgot the missionaries even came and helped.

    Oh yeah and you forgot the million hours your wife put into it. no biggie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw this all put together, it turned out so awsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just the pictures are making me twitch remembering all of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey do me a favor and send me a MMS picture from you phone of my manicured hands. Oh wait I forgot......never mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey..didn't I come feed you fry bread dinner that week..does that count as pitch in?? cummon...it totally does!

    ReplyDelete